Esri Asia Pacific User Conference 2015
Take a look at the latest GIS advancements from Esri and celebrate the success of users in the region when the Esri Asia Pacific User Conference visits Hong Kong, from 27 – 28 January.
Location & Date
1 Expo Drive
End Date: 28/01/2015
The Esri Asia Pacific User Conference (APUC) 2015 is the region’s most anticipated geospatial event. Learn about Esri’s latest technological developments in GIS and discover how they are being implemented by users throughout the region.
At the conference, you’ll find out how to best leverage your current GIS investments and resources, and hear about Esri's vision for the future and how GIS will play an increasingly vital role in our lives.
Build up your GIS expertise and skills in intensive training seminars, and collaborate with Esri product specialists and experts. APUC runs from 27 – 28 January at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Hear from Esri Founder and President Jack Dangermond at his plenary session – GIS: Creating Our Future
- Learn about data visualisation, analysis, and the enhanced 3D capabilities across the ArcGIS platform during 3D sessions and workshops
- Improve your CityEngine knowledge with the Singapore Jurong Lake demonstration, showcased during the plenary
- Find out how GIS is becoming a larger part of national security with Esri Asia Pacific Defence Business Manager Brett Dixon
- See geo-enabling in action with a look at Australia’s largest peacetime security operations
- Explore the latest updates on GIS technology in the utilities sector, with an important Senior Executive Summit keynote from CLP Power Hong Kong’s Chief Operation Officer TF Chow
- Hear about GIS in action and find out what it takes to operate a world-class port with Port of Rotterdam Asset Manager Erwin Rademaker