GIS for commercial
Growing retail sales with location-based analytics
With the pressures of a crowded marketplace increasing, retailers in Indonesia are leveraging to Geographic Information System (GIS) technology to make better decisions and increase profits.
A smart mapping platform enables retail companies to map, analyse and visualise sales figures, customer information, and even loyalty program data – revealing opportunities not apparent in charts and tables.
Location-based analytics provide retailers with a powerful advantage over their competitiors – one which extends beyond simply selecting the most suitable store location – allowing them to:
- Compare the number of visitors walking past a store to the number entering
- Find out how long visitors stay in a building, and in what zone
- Understand peak periods and visitor movements to optimise the effectiveness of a space
- Learn how merchandising impacts business
- Generate statistics on visitor frequency
- Maximise return on investment
To learn more about how GIS for retail solutions can help improve your bottom line,
contact Esri Indonesia today on (021) 2940 6355.
Visualise your data to unlock behavioural insights
Carrefour Group, the second-largest retailer in the world, is using smart mapping technology to guide expansion and development, optimise direct marketing action, and better understand customer behaviour within specific sales territories.More