Analyse Spatial Data with ArcGIS Maps for Office
ArcGIS Maps for Office gives you the power to ask location-related questions of your data, get new insights, and make smarter decisions.
Duration – 1 day
City / Dates
- 1 July 2019
- 1 August 2019
- 4 November 2019
What is the course about?
This course teaches how to create a map directly inside an Excel worksheet, work with the map and map layers to create new information, use analysis and data enrichment tools to discover patterns in your data, answer questions, and support informed decision-making and share the results throughout your organisation.
Am I ready for this course?
Designed for Microsoft Office users, knowledge workers, GIS professionals, and others who want to map and analyse Excel data.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Represent Excel data as map features
- Display and group Excel worksheet data as features on a map
- Modify symbology to tell your map story
- Visualise your data on a map directly inside Microsoft Excel
- Perform analysis to find features in relation to other features
- Insert an interactive web map into a PowerPoint presentation
- Share analysis results to your ArcGIS Online site or in a PowerPoint presentation
Are there any prerequisites?
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Familiarity with ArcGIS Online is recommended