ArcGIS 4: Sharing Content on the Web
Esri Indonesia's intermediate GIS training course for experienced users of ArcGIS Desktop, who want to focus on sharing content on the web.
Duration – 3 days
City / Dates
- 19-21 June 2019
- 15-17 July 2019
- 19-21 August 2019
- 11-13 September 2019
- 9-11 October 2019
- 13-15 November 2019
- 11-13 December 2019
What is the course about?
Learn to share geographic content, making it accessible to everyone who needs it, when and how they want to access it. This course teaches how to publish your organization's authoritative GIS data, maps, and tools as services that can be discovered on your organization's public or private ArcGIS portal, easily accessed from desktop and online applications, and featured in web and mobile apps.
ArcMap is used to complete course exercises.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for GIS Professionals, Map Designers, Administrators, Application Developers, GIS Managers, and other experienced ArcGIS users who want to share geographic content in web maps and web mapping applications. It’s also suitable for developers who want to incorporate GIS services and web maps into custom applications.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Author and publish map services to share your authoritative GIS data
- Publish feature services to enable editing of GIS data over the web
- Create and publish image services to provide fast access to imagery
- Publish geoprocessing services to share your GIS models and analysis results
- Share GIS resources as stand-alone services and in web maps and web mapping applications
Are there any prerequisites?
- Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge is required