ArcGIS Enterprise: Configuring a Base Deployment
Enable Web GIS workflows throughout your organisation.
Duration – 2 days
City / Dates
- 22-23 August 2019
- 23-24 September 2019
- 11-12 November 2019
What is the course about?
Learn administration essentials to install and configure an ArcGIS Enterprise base deployment that enables individuals to securely access, create, and share geospatial resources. You will learn how to licence and install the four software components of a base deployment and ensure system security and performance.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for GIS Managers, GIS Technical Leads, System Administrators and Web Administrators.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Install ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Data Store, and ArcGIS Web Adaptor.
- Configure an ArcGIS Enterprise portal to manage users, groups, and content-sharing privileges.
- Apply HTTPS certificates to support encrypted communication.
- Configure a suitable authentication method for your organisation's needs.
Are there any prerequisites?
- Completion of Sharing GIS Content Using ArcGIS or equivalent knowledge.