Deploying Portal for ArcGIS
Esri Indonesia's advanced GIS training course for experienced users of ArcGIS for Server, who want to focus on managing Portal for ArcGIS.
Duration – 2 days
City / Dates
- 7-8 December 2018
What is the course about?
Learn recommended workflows and best practices to install, configure, and deploy Portal for ArcGIS to meet your organization’s need for private, secure geospatial content sharing. This course introduces Portal for ArcGIS components and architecture models that support web GIS workflows. Techniques to ensure portal security and high availability are covered.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for ArcGIS for Server administrators who need to set up and configure a private organizational portal that provides secure access to geospatial data, maps, and apps.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Install, configure, and license Portal for ArcGIS software
- Create and manage user accounts and configure enterprise authentication
- Create enterprise groups to efficiently organize and manage access to portal content
- Publish ArcGIS services to validate the portal configuration
- Integrate a portal with an ArcGIS Server site to add capabilities and simplify user access and content publishing workflows
- Apply techniques to optimize the performance of your organization’s portal
Are there any prerequisites?
Completion of ArcGIS for Server: Site Configuration and Administration or equivalent knowledge is required