Field Data Collection and Management Using ArcGIS
Efficiently collect accurate data that supports real-time decision making.
Duration – 2 days
City / Dates
- 30-31 August 2018
- 10-12 October 2018
- 3-4 December 2018
What is the course about?
This course supports a complete field data management workflow—from the office to the field, in the field, and back to the office. You will learn best practices to configure and deploy ArcGIS field-productivity apps to meet your data-collection needs. You will have the opportunity to use your own iOS or Android device to complete some course exercises.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for Managers and GIS Professionals who need to use ArcGIS apps for field use.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create a web app to collect requests and generate work assignments.
- Efficiently manage field workforce assignments and monitor field data collection in real time.
- Create and configure a web map for map-based data collection and surveys for form-based data collection.
- Create a navigation map that includes custom asset data.
Are there any prerequisites?
- Completion of Putting ArcGIS to Use Across Your Organisation or equivalent knowledge is recommended.