Get Started with Insights for ArcGIS
Experience Insights for ArcGIS, a browser-based analytic workbench where you can explore spatial and non-spatial data. Answer questions you didn't know to ask. And, quickly deliver powerful results.
Duration – 1 day
City / Dates
- 30 April 2018
- 4 June 2018
What is the course about?
This course prepares you to work with Insights for ArcGIS to dynamically visualise and analyse data from multiple sources on maps, charts, tables, and more. You will learn how to define a workflow to investigate a spatial problem, interactively apply analysis tools, and share your insights across the enterprise.
Am I ready for this course?
GIS Analysts, GIS Technical Leads and GIS Managers.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Connect to data sources and prepare data for analysis
- Visualise, interact with, and analyse multiple datasets
- Share analysis results and workflow models
Are there any prerequisites?
- Some familiarity with GIS concepts may be helpful
- Completion of ArcGIS 1: Introduction to GIS or equivalent knowledge is recommended but not required