Introduction to ArcGIS Pro for GIS Professionals
Get an introduction to the future of GIS with Esri Indonesia’s first ArcGIS Pro training course. Learn 3D editing, how to share 3D web scenes and more.
Duration – 2 days
City / Dates
- 15-16 August 2018
- 21-22 November 2018
What is the course about?
As a 64-bit, multi-threaded application, ArcGIS Pro has been designed from the ground up to take advantage of modern computing, speeding up the time it takes to complete tasks and analysis.
This course will help existing ArcGIS for Desktop users unlock the potential of ArcGIS Pro, and benefit from the improved workflows the update offers. You will learn how to create ArcGIS projects and assign tasks, conduct geoprocessing and analysis, and discover all the benefits of integrated 3D capabilities – so you can turn your data into three-dimensional web scenes, and publish that content to the web.
In addition, you will learn new ArcGIS Pro terminology, so you’ll gain the knowledge, and skills, to confidently work with this next-generation application.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for experienced ArcGIS Desktop users.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create an ArcGIS Pro project and assign tasks
- Import MXD files and work with both local and online data
- Edit 2D and 3D data
- Perform geoprocessing and analysis tasks
- Create 3D data and 3D scenes, and convert a 2D map to a 3D scene
- Share 3D scenes that can be published to the web
- Create and share multiple layouts from a single map
Are there any prerequisites?
- Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows, or equivalent knowledge, is required.