Putting ArcGIS to Use Across Your Organisation
Get a comprehensive introduction to ArcGIS platform components and capabilities.
Duration – 3 days
City / Dates
- 11-13 April 2018
- 20-22 June 2018
What is the course about?
This course explores ArcGIS apps used for mapping and visualisation, data collection and management, spatial analytics, and collaboration and sharing. Discover how the ArcGIS platform helps organisations address common business challenges and apply location-based insights to streamline operations and improve decision-making.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for Managers and GIS Professionals who need to use ArcGIS apps. ArcGIS apps get the job done through their sheer focus, geographic awareness, and readiness to work – powered by the industry-leading ArcGIS mapping platform.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Map and analyse business data using ArcGIS apps and tools
- Create and share data, web maps, and web apps using an ArcGIS portal
- Streamline field data collection workflows
- Configure web apps and dashboards to monitor field operations in real time
Are there any prerequisites?
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel tables and other Windows-based software for file management and web browsing.