Using ArcGIS for Mining Geoscience Workflows
Esri Indonesia’s training course especially designed for professionals in the mining industry.
Duration – 3 days
City / Dates
- 23-25 April 2018
What is the course about?
This course introduces ArcGIS workflows that support efficient mining geoscience processes. In course exercises, you will work with realistic mining data to solve problems related to mineral exploration, land management, and mine operations. You will learn how to manage, analyse, and visualise mining data in order to create reliable information that supports decision-making.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for geoscientists, GIS analysts, and other professionals in the mining industry.
What skills will I learn?
- Organise geological data, sample data, and other mining-related datasets for efficient data management and mapping
- Create and edit data to support accurate mapping and analysis
- Apply a standard analysis workflow to produce reliable information for decision-makers
- Locate optimal areas for mineral exploration
- Visualise data and share analysis results
Are there any prerequisites?
Completion of ArcGIS1: Introduction to GIS or equivalent knowledge is required.