What is this course about?
ArcGIS Maps for Office gives you the power to ask location-related questions of your data, get new insights, and make smarter decisions.
Designed for Microsoft Office users, knowledge workers, GIS professionals, and others who want to map and analyse Excel data.
Are there any prerequisites?
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Familiarity with ArcGIS Online is recommended
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Represent Excel data as map features
- Display and group Excel worksheet data as features on a map
- Modify symbology to tell your map story
- Visualise your data on a map directly inside Microsoft Excel
- Perform analysis to find features in relation to other features
- Insert an interactive web map into a PowerPoint presentation
- Share analysis results to your ArcGIS Online site or in a PowerPoint presentation