What is this course about?
This course will teach you how to successfully install, configure and manage ArcGIS for Server, to enable GIS content sharing across the enterprise or on the web. Designed for administrators, this course teaches attendees how to successfully install, configure, and manage ArcGIS for Server to enable GIS content sharing across the enterprise or on the web. You will learn the ArcGIS for Server architecture and apply recommended workflows to configure ArcGIS Server sites and manage GIS services, applications, data, and users, with an emphasis on techniques and best practices to ensure system performance and security.
This course is designed for IT administrators, system administrators, GIS web administrators, and other professionals who are responsible for installing, managing, or supporting ArcGIS for Server.
Server and Web Course
Are there any prerequisites?
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Successfully install ArcGIS for Server and create an ArcGIS Server site
- Configure the Web Adaptor component to integrate your ArcGIS server with a web server
- Publish services that have the capabilities required for your applications
- Plan, create, and update a cache for high-performing map and image services
- Tune and monitor services to ensure high performance
- Implement security for your site and services that meets the needs of your organisation