What is this course about?
This course is designed for individuals with an introductory-level knowledge of GIS concepts and limited ArcGIS experience. In this course, you will explore ArcGIS Pro capabilities as you become comfortable working with this new desktop application. The course emphasises common GIS workflows and best practices to map, manage, analyse, and share GIS data and resources. You will acquire the essential skills you need to be productive with ArcGIS Pro.
Safety measures for training courses
While courses in our training facility have resumed, we want to assure you that the wellbeing of our trainees and staff remains Esri Indonesia’s highest priority.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, strict safety measures and guidelines as recommended by the Ministry of Health are being adhered to for all training conducted.
All computer equipment and desks are disinfected before class commences and during the lunch break, while seats are placed and marked at least 1-metre apart, in accordance with official Safe Distance Measures. Acrylic partitions have also been installed between each desk.
Masks are mandatory throughout training, and alcohol hand sanitisers and anti-bacterial wet wipes will be available.
Your temperature will be taken before commencement. For your safety, you will be asked to return home and see a doc if your temperature exceeds 37.5deg.
Are there any prerequisites?
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Combine data from different sources to create accurate, informative maps
- Organise, create, and edit geographic data to keep it accurate and up to date
- Symbolise map features to support 2D and 3D visualisation
- Design an attractive page layout for maps that will be printed
- Analyse GIS data to solve spatial problems and create new information
- Share maps, analysis results, and geoprocessing models so they are easily accessible to colleagues, decision makers, or the public