What is this course about?
Esri Indonesia's advanced GIS training course for experienced users of ArcGIS for Server, who want to focus on managing ArcGIS Enterprise portal. Learn recommended workflows and best practices to install, configure, and deploy ArcGIS Enterprise portal to meet your organisation's need for private, secure geospatial content sharing. This course introduces ArcGIS Enterprise portal components and architecture models that support web GIS workflows, including techniques to ensure portal security and high availability.
This course is designed ArcGIS for Server administrators who need to set up and configure a private organisational portal that provides secure access to geospatial data, maps, and apps.
Server and Web Course
Are there any prerequisites?
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Install, configure, and license ArcGIS Enterprise portal software
- Create and manage user accounts and configure enterprise authentication
- Create enterprise groups to efficiently organise and manage access to portal content
- Publish ArcGIS services to validate the portal configuration
- Integrate a portal with an ArcGIS Server site to add capabilities and simplify user access and content publishing workflows
- Apply techniques to optimise the performance of your organisation's portal