About Esri Indonesia
Esri Indonesia careers
Each member of our team is committed to expanding their knowledge of the ArcGIS platform and buoyed by the opportunity to make a difference with geography.
For us, working with GIS technology is more than just a profession – it’s a passion.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please provide us with your details or contact us on (021) 2940 6355.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with UI/UX designers to match visual design intent
- Proven experience working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, ASP.NET, Java script or Ruby on Rails
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and clients.
- English proficiency is a must.
- One or more years of UX/UI design experience is desired
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity in standard UX/UI software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesising abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Account Manager for Government Sector
Job responsibilitiesMaintaining and expanding relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to one to five named customers, the Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The Account Manager reports to the Sales Head.
- Min S1 with +5 years experiences in IT Solution Sales and having experiences of Deal Progression experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Geo Expansion Engineer
- Collaborate with the Sales Team or Account Manager to qualify, priorities, schedule, resources and plan
- Collaborate with Business Analyst to identify and collect user workflow requirements for an enterprise GIS system.
- Contribute a shared collection of demos and presentations to increase the productivity and responsiveness of sales activity.
- Build and deliver product presentation and solution proposal to prove Esri Indonesia’s ability to meet prospective customer’s business challenges.
- Supporting tender bid process (Solution Overview, System Architect, and Product Specification)
- Describe software alternatives for each identified user workflow.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from Geospatial or IT or other related fields with a major emphasis in geospatial data analytics and studies.
- Minimum 2 years experiences with GIS System or Programming
- Collect and analyse technical ability
- Good communication (English) verbally and written
- Able to work in a team and have good personality