Oil and Gas customer experience submission
Have you been using GIS technology to achieve better outcomes for your company’s oil and gas activities? Has location-based analytics been driving your organisation’s productivity and efficiency?
If yes, we want to hear from you.
Share your story and get a chance to showcase your experience as an industry leader among Esri's wider geospatial community.
We’re looking for compelling stories on:
- Field data collection
- Real time operation monitoring
- Maintaining and analysing seismic data
- Oil and gas enterprise solution
- Emergency planning
- Asset management
- Supply chain management
- Oil and gas big data analytic with Insight for ArcGIS
Here's what you can win:
- Your winning story will be showcased as an Esri Indonesia case study
- The first-place finalist will be featured in a video published on the Esri Indonesia website
- Reputation-building media coverage – for the top three finalists
- Ultimate bragging rights and a prestigious trophy for each of the top three finalists
Preparing your case study submission
All case study submissions are required to feature the following points:
- GIS Solution implemented to address the challenges
- Quantifiable and measurable benefits derived from the GIS solution
All case study submissions are also required to adhere to the following guidelines:
|Document format||MS Word|
|Images||Minimum of 3 highly relevant high-resolution images|
|Image size and specs||300 dpi|
|References||List relevant sources|
- Monday 18 September 2017 – Call for entries opens
- Monday 20 November 2017 – Closing of entries
- Monday 11 December 2017 – Announcement of the 3 finalists
- Friday 15 December 2017 – Presentation of entries and announcement of winners
Send your case study to Grace Andriani (email@example.com) before 20 November 2017.