ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows
Esri Indonesia's beginner GIS training course for individuals who want to explore ArcGIS Pro capabilities.
Duration – 3 days
City / Dates
- 17-19 October 2018
What is the course about?
In this course, you will explore ArcGIS Pro capabilities as you become comfortable working with this new desktop application. The course emphasizes common GIS workflows and best practices to map, manage, analyze, and share GIS data and resources. You will acquire the essential skills you need to be productive with ArcGIS Pro.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for individuals with an introductory-level knowledge of GIS concepts and limited ArcGIS experience.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Combine data from different sources to create accurate, informative maps.
- Organize, create, and edit geographic data to keep it accurate and up to date.
- Symbolize map features to support 2D and 3D visualization.
- Design an attractive page layout for maps that will be printed.
- Analyze GIS data to solve spatial problems and create new information.
- Share maps, analysis results, and geoprocessing models so they are easily accessible to colleagues, decision makers, or the public.
Are there any prerequisites?
Completion of ArcGIS 1: Introduction to GIS or equivalent knowledge is required