What is this course about?
Discover the power of spatial.
Learn fundamental concepts that underlie GIS technology and geographic data. In this ArcGIS Pro course, you will gain experience using GIS maps to visualize and explore real-world features; analyze data to answer questions and create new information; and share maps, data, and other resources so they can be easily accessed throughout your organization.
Esri will provide the following software to use during class:
- ArcGIS Pro (Basic, Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Online
Are there any prerequisites?
- Experience with Windows-based software for basic file management and browsing
What skills will I learn?
- Identify appropriate data to support a mapping project.
- Create a map, add data to it, and symbolize map features to support the map's purpose.
- Share data, maps, and other content to an organizational portal.
- Perform spatial analysis to obtain information about map features within an area of interest.