Migrating from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro
Learn how to efficiently and seamlessly migrate your work from ArcMap into ArcGIS Pro.
Duration – 2 days
City / Dates
- 25-26 July 2018
- 17-18 September 2018
- 29-30 October 2018
- 10-11 December 2018
What is the course about?
This hands-on course will familiarise you with essential ArcGIS Pro terminology and prepare you to efficiently complete many different tasks related to visualisation, editing, geoprocessing, and analysis.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for experienced GIS Professionals transiting from ArcMap software to ArcGIS Pro software.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create an ArcGIS Pro project and import map documents and 3D scenes.
- Create and modify map symbology and layouts.
- Import a geoprocessing model and identify potential migration issues.
- Share geospatial resources to an ArcGIS Online organisational site or on-premises ArcGIS portal.
Are there any prerequisites?
- Completion of ArcGIS 1: Introduction to GIS.