Leading global geospatial platform provider Esri has been mentioned in Gartner's May 2017 Forecast Snapshot: Location Intelligence Software, Worldwide, 2017 report.
Smart mapping is a proven technology already underpinning the planning and development for the world’s emerging smart cities and it continuously assists in improving services and programs under health, public safety and national security.
The Singapore SEA Games Organising Committee today announced Esri Singapore is the Official Smart Map Partner for the 28th Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games).
One of the world’s leading crime mapping experts is in Singapore to advise global law enforcement officials on how smart mapping technology can prevent and combat local and transnational crimes.
A group of government organisations have worked together to create a smart mapping application that allows visitors to study how Singapore’s cityscape has transformed between 1852 and the present time.
- Smart mapping technology to take STEM education to new heights13 Jan
- Map shines light on Christmas celebrations22 Dec
- GIS technology lights up Singapore’s utilities sector, says expert22 May
- Real-time mapping can tighten Australia’s ports, says expert14 Apr
- Seven News maps driving offence hot spots13 Feb
- What’s the big deal about Big Data?20 Aug