Implementing Versioned Workflows in a Multiuser Geodatabase
Esri Indonesia’s GIS training course for versioned editing workflows in a multi-user geodatabase.
Duration – 3 days
City / Dates
- 4-5 November 2019
What is the course about?
A successful multi-user editing environment requires a sound versioning workflow that minimises disruption to editors, ensures the integrity of GIS data and integrates well with existing business workflows.This course explores a variety of versioned editing workflows and examines how versioning decisions impact data accuracy and database performance.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for GIS database managers or administrators who need to set up and manage a multi-user editing environment.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Deploy a versioning workflow that meets your organisation's needs
- Efficiently load data into a versioned feature class
- Manage multiple geodatabase versions
- Monitor and maintain database performance in a versioned editing environment
Are there any prerequisites?
- Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows and Configuring and Managing the Multi-user Geodatabase or equivalent knowledge is required