What is this course about?
Support your organization's data management workflows.
This course prepares you to successfully create a multiuser geodatabase that stores and manages your organization's authoritative geographic data. Learn about the multiuser geodatabase architecture and apply techniques to efficiently load data, assign user privileges, and maintain performance over time.
During course exercises, you may work with the RDBMS product that is relevant for your organization (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, or PostgreSQL).
Esri will provide the following software to use during class:
- ArcGIS Pro (Standard or Advanced)
- Oracle Database Express Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server
Are there any prerequisites?
What skills will I learn?
- Create a multiuser geodatabase.
- Load and update data in a multiuser geodatabase.
- Configure user roles and permissions to provide secure data access.
- Apply best practices to optimize geodatabase performance.