Surround yourself with the country's most devoted geospatial enthusiasts
Each member of Esri Indonesia is committed to expanding their knowledge of the ArcGIS platform and buoyed by the opportunity to make a difference with geography.
For us, working with GIS technology is more than just a profession – it's a passion.
We are currently seeking suitable candidates in the following areas.
- Account Manager
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Account Manager leads customer account planning cycles for up to five strategic accounts to achieve sales quotas and strategic objectives.
This includes leading solution development efforts to best address customer needs and developing new and incremental business across assigned segments to identify, qualify, create, and execute account plans.
As the company’s liaison, the Account Manager establishes and nurtures productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts and coordinates collaboration to ensure client needs and expectations are met.
- Achieving assigned sales quotas for designated strategic accounts and meeting assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieving strategic customer objectives defined by company management
- Developing strategic customer account plans
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completing required training and development objectives
- Minimum 3-5 years of account management, IT solution sales or business development experience
- Proven experience in solution selling process and account management for nurturing enterprise customer
- An understanding of B2B solution sales and a strong passion to learning new technologies
- An ability to understand and solve complex customers problems by providing detailed consultative solutions
- Experience for MNC or System Integrator is an advantage
- Adaptable to cross-functional collaboration within large-scale department to drive a successful sales strategy
- A strong understanding of market, customer drivers, competition and regulatory environment is mandatory
Recruitment fraud warning
Esri Indonesia confirms that valid information regarding employee recruitment within Esri Indonesia can only be accessed on this career page and from its officially recognised job recruitment partners.
Any representatives from these job recruitment partners will only act as intermediaries for Esri Indonesia and not directly act on its behalf.
This announcement comes as a result of a recent incident that occurred regarding the recruitment of employees on behalf of Esri Indonesia, either via e-mail or a website that resembles Esri Indonesia’s official website. We understand that these notifications have also been sent via the WhatsApp application.
Eligible candidates who meet the job requirements will be invited directly by the Esri Indonesia recruitment team via email from an esriindonesia.co.id official email account domain only.
Esri Indonesia has never charged prospective employees with any fees in any form, and is not responsible for any losses incurred in connection with alleged fraudulent attempts at employee recruitment and selection on behalf of Esri Indonesia.
Any matters pertaining to Esri Indonesia's recruitment that do not match the information presented above can be reported via email.