Surround yourself with the country's most devoted geospatial enthusiasts
Each member of Esri Indonesia is committed to expanding their knowledge of the ArcGIS platform and buoyed by the opportunity to make a difference with geography.
For us, working with GIS technology is more than just a profession – it's a passion.
We are currently seeking suitable candidates in the following areas.
- Account Manager
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Account Manager leads customer account planning cycles for up to five strategic accounts to achieve sales quotas and strategic objectives.
This includes leading solution development efforts to best address customer needs and developing new and incremental business across assigned segments to identify, qualify, create, and execute account plans.
As the company’s liaison, the Account Manager establishes and nurtures productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts and coordinates collaboration to ensure client needs and expectations are met.
- Achieving assigned sales quotas for designated strategic accounts and meeting assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieving strategic customer objectives defined by company management
- Developing strategic customer account plans
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completing required training and development objectives
- Minimum 3-5 years of account management, IT solution sales or business development experience
- Proven experience in solution selling process and account management for nurturing enterprise customer
- An understanding of B2B solution sales and a strong passion to learning new technologies
- An ability to understand and solve complex customers problems by providing detailed consultative solutions
- Experience for MNC or System Integrator is an advantage
- Adaptable to cross-functional collaboration within large-scale department to drive a successful sales strategy
- A strong understanding of market, customer drivers, competition and regulatory environment is mandatory
- DevOps Engineer
DevOps engineers sit at the crossroads of operations and software development. In this role, you’ll design, build, deploy, and maintain critical applications on cloud-native architecture for various applications which are used by thousands of our clients and users in Indonesia. Ideal candidates for this position should possess a keen mind for solving tough problems with the ideal solution, partnering effectively with various team members along the way.
You'll be supporting and working alongside a very talented cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies. You will bring prior experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive DevOps initiatives. To be successful, you should be personable, efficient, flexible, and communicative; possess a strong desire to implement change, growth, and maturity; and have a passion and love for what they do.
- Design, document, implement, and maintain the operational components for various applications.
- Work closely with development teams to build development procedures in automating build, test, packaging application to be ready for production or release.
- Architect environment for development team, implement CI/CD pipelines to support the operation of our infrastructure and services.
- Identify and fix production issues at any level of infrastructure, cluster, network, and service.
- Working with development team to design best architecture of each product/application.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality and velocity of deployments.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team.
- 2-5 years working experience within a software engineer role.
- Hands-on experience in managing on premise environment and Cloud.
- Environment such as Azure, AWS or Kubernetes
- Good understanding of Linux system administration, DevOps Practice and Automation process.
- Proficient in SQL and python, being comfortable working with shell script.
- Strong experience in data architecture or software development.
- Familiarity with one or more CI/CD framework.
- Extensive knowledge of microservice architecture.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A great problem solver with the ability to structure an action plan/response.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience in SSO, LDAP and IDP
- Expertise in DevOps
Why should you apply?
Our continued success and the development and well-being of our people are interdependent. Join us to make big ideas happen, committed to supporting and nurturing our user community and helping to respond our community's challenges. As a company we believe that we should give back wherever we can and therefore also offer volunteering opportunities, including GIS for Schools, Spatial Heroes, and small/local business empowerment.
Esri Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer - we recognize the importance and value of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and the benefits that this can bring to both our organization and our users.
If you are a talented candidate with passion and purpose to make a difference, apply today and join us in making big ideas happen.
Recruitment fraud warning
Esri Indonesia confirms that valid information regarding employee recruitment within Esri Indonesia can only be accessed on this career page and from its officially recognised job recruitment partners.
Any representatives from these job recruitment partners will only act as intermediaries for Esri Indonesia and not directly act on its behalf.
This announcement comes as a result of a recent incident that occurred regarding the recruitment of employees on behalf of Esri Indonesia, either via e-mail or a website that resembles Esri Indonesia’s official website. We understand that these notifications have also been sent via the WhatsApp application.
Eligible candidates who meet the job requirements will be invited directly by the Esri Indonesia recruitment team via email from an esriindonesia.co.id official email account domain only.
Esri Indonesia has never charged prospective employees with any fees in any form, and is not responsible for any losses incurred in connection with alleged fraudulent attempts at employee recruitment and selection on behalf of Esri Indonesia.
Any matters pertaining to Esri Indonesia's recruitment that do not match the information presented above can be reported via email.