Surround yourself with the country's most devoted geospatial enthusiasts
Each member of Esri Indonesia is committed to expanding their knowledge of the ArcGIS platform and buoyed by the opportunity to make a difference with geography.
For us, working with GIS technology is more than just a profession – it's a passion.
We are currently seeking suitable candidates in the following areas.
- Account Manager
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Account Manager leads customer account planning cycles for up to five strategic accounts to achieve sales quotas and strategic objectives.
This includes leading solution development efforts to best address customer needs and developing new and incremental business across assigned segments to identify, qualify, create, and execute account plans.
As the company’s liaison, the Account Manager establishes and nurtures productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts and coordinates collaboration to ensure client needs and expectations are met.
- Achieving assigned sales quotas for designated strategic accounts and meeting assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieving strategic customer objectives defined by company management
- Developing strategic customer account plans
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completing required training and development objectives
- Minimum 3-5 years of account management, IT solution sales or business development experience
- Proven experience in solution selling process and account management for nurturing enterprise customer
- An understanding of B2B solution sales and a strong passion to learning new technologies
- An ability to understand and solve complex customers problems by providing detailed consultative solutions
- Experience for MNC or System Integrator is an advantage
- Adaptable to cross-functional collaboration within large-scale department to drive a successful sales strategy
- A strong understanding of market, customer drivers, competition and regulatory environment is mandatory
- Country Manager
- Executive leadership with an iconic brand
- Strategic position in a fast-growing technology sector
- Career defining role.
We are looking for a self-motivated leader who inspires and motivates those around them to achieve in a success-oriented, accountable environment, and who wants to make their mark as part of a driven, multinational team.
Esri Indonesia is one of the most recognized contributors to the country’s geospatial community and smart nation initiatives, assembling an impressive track-record of successfully delivering projects and services to major organizations in public services, national security, natural resources, critical infrastructure, supply chain organizations and private enterprises. Esri Indonesia is an important member of the world's largest group of ArcGIS specialists (outside the US) - the Boustead geospatial group.
Our reputation and commitment to quality has seen us awarded some of the country's most important projects, including the ongoing development of a National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI).
This is a unique opportunity to take the leadership of the nation's foremost authority on Geographic Information System (GIS) technology, and more specifically, Esri’s world-leading ArcGIS platform.
About the role
Focused on delivering an aggressive growth agenda, the Country Manager collaborates with the regional leadership team to define strong ongoing business plans and detailed annual operating budgets that contribute to the Boustead Geospatial Group’s overall success.
The Country Manager will implement and drive the Boustead Geospatial Group’s business strategy in Indonesia, aligning the local operations to the overall corporate approach and market conditions.
Using data to inform decision making and resource allocation, the Country Manager monitors and tunes the country’s business performance at all levels.
As the primary leader of the organisation on the ground in Indonesia, the role’s mission is to drive business, enhance our profile, lead, and manage our people, and champion the change required to continually expand our operations in-country.
The key responsibilities include:
- Leadership: you will lead and manage cross-functional teams to deliver defined business outcome, developing and maintaining a workplace environment that attracts, retains, and supports the very best talent. You will mentor direct reports, especially regarding our values and vision.
- Operational excellence: you will develop benchmarks for optimum and consistent performance. You will model the business integrity, client centricity and delivery excellence standards required by the Group, promoting and maintaining a good image of the organisation at all time, collaborating with executive management on strategic initiatives.
- Revenue growth & Business development: you will monitor market trends and identify and develop opportunities for organisational expansion, fostering and sustaining executive-level strategic relationships with key business leaders and senior client decision-makers in the local market.
- Budgeting & reporting: you will define and execute detailed annual operating budgets and strong ongoing business plans that drive growth, providing complete and timely monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on business progress and developments, working to ensure deadlines are met, budgets are maintained, and targets hit. You will also ensure and confirm that the organisation is compliant with local laws and regulations.
Your strong problem resolution, judgment, and analytical skills along with your entrepreneurial mindset, coupled with a deep understanding of how a business works will be a must to be successful in this role.
You must be a confident communicator able to develop strong working relationships with managers across the Group and maintain constant constructive rapport with local managers and staff. You are a natural public speaker who networks effectively with a learner’s mindset able to thrive in high pressure situations where decisions are driven by data.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration, management, Geographic Information Systems or related field.
- A minimum of five years of proven success in business management, with specific experience in general management/leadership roles, and a career background in Information Technology - SaaS/Emerging technologies/complex Enterprise industries is required.
- An understanding of the spatial industry will be highly regarded.
- Alignment with our core values of Integrity, Excellence, Creativity and Empathy.
- You must hold current permanent and full-time working rights in Indonesia.
Please note all shortlisted applications will be subject to a comprehensive recruitment process that includes video, digital, and in-person interviews, as well as psychometric testing, reference checks, and qualification verification.
For further details or if you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition team on +61 400 787 808 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Esri Indonesia does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
- Head of Client Success
Responsible for enhancing and deepening our relationships with our largest and most strategic clients – creating value for the client and driving business for Esri Indonesia.
The successful candidate will be able to contribute to the company’s overall vision and implementation of strategic programs that focus on the smooth and effective adoption of our solutions, expand the use of our solutions and services in existing clients through a value-add focus and set positive conditions for sustained growth through the renewal of service.
The role will be responsible for:
- Leading the Client Training Teams and Client Care Teams to proactively help customers learn the necessary skills to adopt the company’s technology and attain their performance goals.
- Leading the Client Success Management Team to deliver a partnership that drives value from the client’s investment in ArcGIS.
- Supporting the Client Success Teams and Sales Teams in expanding the use of company’s solutions to other departments within our clients.
- Driving processes and programs that measure and maintain positive levels of client experience through the client’s journey, to ensure renewal of service and contribute to growing the company’s long-term customer base.
- With a collaborative, passionate and client-centric mindset, the person that takes on this challenge, will partner with our clients to drive impactful outcomes from their investment in our geospatial solutions and services.
Strategic Planning and Execution
- Contribute to the development and execution of the overall vision and strategy and the implementation of aligned programs that drive adoption and expansion – and support renewals.
- Develop and implement associated metrics and reporting to drive outcome and demonstrate success.
- Set priorities that demonstrate a consistent focus on positive client experiences and value-add to clients in the areas of Client Success Management, Client Care and Client Training.
- Provide guidance and leadership in the development and execution of strategic client success plans through a CSM Team.
- Able to model and articulate company values and the required behaviour to motivate and inspire staff.
- Provide effective support and empowerment to direct reports and staff in engagements with client stakeholders and synergy between company departments.
- Demonstrate an intrinsic curiosity and confidence in the strength of the company’s products and solutions.
- Ensuring alignment with the joint priorities of the wider Boustead Geospatial Group and Esri Inc.
Client Success Focus
- Alignment of client-centric and company-centric objectives – to drive value for both the client and Esri Indonesia.
- A focus on positive client experiences in adoption, expansion and renewal programs.
- A clear client value-add and client objective focus when developing and implementing client success plans and other programs.
- Optimize the touchpoints of client engagements to maintain a sustained continuous improvement and enable positive renewal of service.
Operations and Processes
- Drive processes that measure productivity and effectiveness that produce a positive customer experience in adoption touchpoints such as Client Care and Client Training.
- Implement and monitor the client health index of the Client Success Program for positive impact.
- Reporting and analysis of business value of the Client Success Division’s efforts and programs to the company.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and mitigate business risks.
- Successful recruitment and comprehensive onboarding of the right talent aligned with a thorough understanding of the company’s business priorities.
- Able to define priorities and responsibilities for key roles.
- Coach and nurture staff members and develop a strong bench of next-line leaders. d. Nurture and maintain healthy levels of staff engagement.
- Possess 10 years of experience and track record in a leadership role leading customer success manager, account management, or sales teams in an enterprise software, business analytics or IT technology business.
- Have a track record of developing and achieving lasting results and outcomes through people.
- Have a professional services experience is a plus.
- Have education background in Engineering, Computer Science, Geo Science or related degree is preferred. And previous international exposure will be an advantage.
- Previous multinational company experience will be highly desirable.
Why should you apply?
Our continued success and the development and well-being of our people are interdependent. Join us to make big ideas happen, committed to supporting and nurturing our user community and helping to respond our community's challenges. As a company we believe that we should give back wherever we can and therefore also offer volunteering opportunities, including GIS for Schools, Spatial Heroes, and small/local business empowerment.
Esri Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer - we recognize the importance and value of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and the benefits that this can bring to both our organization and our users.
If you are a talented candidate with passion and purpose to make a difference, apply today and join us in making big ideas happen.
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Provide support and services in implementing ESRI products or GIS technology in general to the customer
- Provide support to Business Development Division to conduct presales activities: conduct demos, presentation, etc
- Maintain own knowledge and technical skill of ESRI product and other IT technology behind it
- Degree in Geodetic/Geomatic Engineering, Geoscience Engineering (or equivalent), or Information Technology
- Have basic knowledge in GIS Operation and AnalysisEditing (geometric & attribute)
- Coordinate system (Spatial References)Simple Geoprocessing Tools and Models
- Spatial analysis (raster and vector)Cartography (Visualisation, Maplex etc)
- Data conversion, loading and manipulationGeneralisationLayout
- Familiar with GIS data format QGIS, SHP, FGDB etc
- Familiar with RDBMS and Geodatabase Building Geodatabase
- Management Geodatabase Have Esri Certification if any
- Project Control Analyst
- Support Solution Architect during Proposal & WBS Development and coordinate with BD & SS
- Managing shared resources across all projects administered by the PMO;
- Identifying and developing project management methodology, best practices, and standards;
- Monitoring compliance with project management
- standards, policies, procedures, and templates by means of project audits, include but not limited to:
- Make sure all Project Manager and Project Teams follow documentation standard;
- Monitoring all project documents placed on Document Repository;
- Make sure Project Manager and Project Team create lesson learned for every completed project;
- Developing and managing project policies, guidelines, procedures, templates, and other shared documentation (organizational process assets);
- Handling and Monitoring Jumpstart and maintenance project
- 2+ years of project management experience;
- 1+ years in a customer-facing environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project;
- Demonstrated experience guiding teams through successful project execution in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects concurrently;
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problemsolving skills;
- An innate ability to be flexible and adapt to organizational changes;
- Superb communication and presentation skills;
- Bachelor’s in business, education, planning, science, or related field, depending on position level;
- More recommended completed Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM) certification;
- Experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint;
- Understanding of Esri software;
- Experience in education/training, software development, or technical environment.
- Sales Manager – Natural Resources and Commercial Sector
Lead dynamic sector sales teams to meet or exceed company goals for profitable revenue growth. Provide leadership direction to achieve profitable revenue goals and sales operational performance. Develop and empower talent within the sales division for growth and business continuity.
This role will work collaboratively and cohesively with the management team to drive growth and performance of the company.
- Strategic Planning and Execution
a. Set priorities, focus resources, and establish agreement to achieve intended sales outcomes and revenue result
b. Develop and execute a national sales plan and co-develop and support the execution of sales plans for assigned key industry sectors
c. Assess and adjust plans for growth in response to business environments.
d. Identify and understand business risks and effectively mitigate them.
a. Build and lead an effective sales division.
b. Provide critical support and effective empowerment to direct reports as the situation requires.
c. Facilitate collaboration and synergy within and between company departments.
- Customer Growth and Retention
a. Successfully win market share in major sectors through leading sector leads and teams to identify and grow business with customers.
b. Maintain relationships with senior levels of key clients and partners.
- Operations and Processes
a. Revenue and profit accountability for each product lines of of the business.
b. Drive a key processes (sales reporting, forecasting, pipeline development, etc.) to increase effectiveness and client engagement.
c. Collaboration with the Solution Team in optimized sales cycles and proposal development to build a strong sales pipeline.
d. Provide guidance and governance to the entire sales team to build, refine and execute individual account, opportunity and territory plans
- People Management
a. Mentor, coach and nurture talent and capability.
b. Nurture and maintain healthy levels of staff engagement.
c. Recognise achievement across the team and celebrate success within company guideline.
d. Oversee the recruitment process for the sales team and provide governance to ensure only highly skilled talent are recruited.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- 6 - 8 years of experience managing and coaching sales teams.
- A track record of achieving revenue goals in an enterprise software business.
- Proven ability in developing and executing sector sales growth plans and strategic account plans.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Good listening and presentation skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- As strong team player.
- Agility for cross function collaboration within the company, to coordinate activities towards successful sales order closure through effective teamwork.
- Previous multinational company experience could be an advantage.
- Strategic Planning and Execution
Recruitment fraud warning
Esri Indonesia confirms that valid information regarding employee recruitment within Esri Indonesia can only be accessed on this career page and from its officially recognised job recruitment partners.
Any representatives from these job recruitment partners will only act as intermediaries for Esri Indonesia and not directly act on its behalf.
This announcement comes as a result of a recent incident that occurred regarding the recruitment of employees on behalf of Esri Indonesia, either via e-mail or a website that resembles Esri Indonesia’s official website. We understand that these notifications have also been sent via the WhatsApp application.
Eligible candidates who meet the job requirements will be invited directly by the Esri Indonesia recruitment team via email from an esriindonesia.co.id official email account domain only.
Esri Indonesia has never charged prospective employees with any fees in any form, and is not responsible for any losses incurred in connection with alleged fraudulent attempts at employee recruitment and selection on behalf of Esri Indonesia.
Any matters pertaining to Esri Indonesia's recruitment that do not match the information presented above can be reported via email.