Couldn't make it to the Esri Indonesia User Conference, or just want to relive the experience? Download the presentations below.
Wahyu Oetomo, on behalf of Dr Darmin Nasution, Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs, provides an update on improvements in spatial quality and licensing governance with One Map.
Prof. Zudan Directorate General of Population and Civil Registration, on behalf of Tjahjo Kumolo, SH, Ministry of Home Affairs, discusses the importance of location-based development planning to fuel Indonesia's growth.
Meet the winners of the 2019 GeoInnovation Awards! This industry-first ceremony celebrated public and commercial organisations for their innovative use of geospatial technology in addressing real-world challenges.
Esri's President and founder, Jack Dangermond, and Director of Artificial Intelligence, Omar Maher, share their vision for how the geospatial cloud, AI and Machine Learning, can drive Industry 4.0 transformations.
Industrial real estate developers are using geo-spatial analytics to make critical decisions about site location, market dynamics and more. Jababeka's President Director, Tjahjadi Rahardja, outlines how Indonesia's first publicly listed industrial estate developer relies on GIS.
- Integration with other Business system and GIS solutions allow users to visualise, question and interpret data to understand relationships, patterns and trends.
- With dispersed teams of people working together from various organisations across the country or globe at any point in time, integration is critical to ensure all users and stakeholders are in coordination with each other.
- GIS content management platform facilitates collaboration throughout the enterprise.
- Esri’s open vision allows interoperability with common enterprise system such as SAP, IBM, SAS, Qlik, Microsoft, Autodesk, etc.
Presenter: Athian Pramadhita
ArcGIS can access and integrate data types, such as vector, tabular, CAD/BIM, Raster/Image, Big Data, Real-Time Data (IoT), 3D, Lidar/Elevation, as well as unstructured data. This presentation walks through how to visualise and analyse this data in powerful map-based dashboards.
Presenters: Arif Andhika and Fiki Setiyono
This presentation explores how a geospatial cloud allows location intelligence data to be easily combined with artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to map out ways to drive productivity and adjust strategies proactively.
Presenters: Adillah Alfatinah and Ajeng Salma Yarista
When combined with location data, Machine Learning provides a powerful and accurate predictive capability. This presentation outlines how the technologies can work together, and is demonstrated in a case study about optimising fisheries management.
Presenters: Lusi Suwandi and Tenty Melvianti Legarias
Forward-thinking city and municipal governments prioritise strategies, policies, and workflows, enabling them to make data-driven decisions, maintain awareness of community activities, and stay better connected. See how Esri Indonesia is supporting future cities.
- ArcGIS platform is constantly evolving and is able to support your organisation now and into the future. (Esri is still heavily investing in the technology)
- Esri platform provides users with the capability to visualise information not only by various mapped layers, in 2D or 3D but also across the spectrum of time, allowing users to observer and analyse spatial trends back-and-forth over periods and units of time. This capability is an intrinsic aspects of smart nation planning and development, IOT, sustainable environment management.
- ArcGIS platform enables organisations to share maps and spatial information both within and across departments thereby facilitating better collaboration in the organisation.
Presenters: Faris Sofi and Iwan Pratama Babheer
This presentation demonstrates how Pertamina Hulu Mahakam used ArcGIS to develop a Vessel Navigation System, to improve the safety and efficiency of the management of more than 200 vessels.
Presenters: CS Lai and Adiwan Aritenang
This presentation outlines how location intelligence provides critical capabilities for all aspects of digital transformation. By way of case study, it also illustrates the results of a study about the changing spatio-temporal dynamics of AirBnB in Bandung City.
Presenters: M.Ridho and M.Naufal
Having the right platform to solve current and future location analytics problems is critical in order to achieve maximum Return of Investment (ROI) on a company’s infrastructure. This presentation addresses the role of geospatial analytics in revealing actionable insights.
Presenters: Andhika Hadi and Iqbal Hanif
This presentation outlines how Telkom combines the use of spatial and demographic data to segment its customer base and inform its digital marketing campaigns, as part of the effort to increase Indihome subscriptions.
This panel discusses how advanced geospatial technology may assist in the delivery of key priorities such as Indonesia’s “One Map Policy”, and “One Data Policy”, and how geospatial technology can further support the achievement of SDGs through more innovative approaches.