onemap.id: An integrated GIS platform developed by Esri Indonesia for local governments to share their own portals with the wider community.
This webinar will go into detail on its role and functions – especially in how it is making spatial data management easier between local governments.
It will also address how COVID-19 has impacted Indonesia, and the importance of enabling remote access to ArcGIS and e-learning resources.
The webinar will be in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Sharing the purpose and functions of onemap.id
- Learning about spatial data management
- Understanding the benefits of using it within the government, local governments, and general public, supported by a COVID-19 case study
- Recognising data that will be needed to manage and overcome the COVID-19 crisis
- Learning tips and trick in enabling ArcGIS remote access