What is this course about?
Get started with maps and apps.
This course introduces web maps, apps, and other authoritative content that may be available through your ArcGIS Online organizational site. You will learn how to discover, use, create, and share content that infuses projects with geographic context, additional business intelligence, and visual impact. Course concepts also apply to ArcGIS Enterprise portals.
Esri will provide the following software to use during class:
- ArcGIS Online
- ArcGIS for Excel
- ArcGIS Instant Apps
Are there any prerequisites?
- No experience with GIS or ArcGIS Online is required.
What skills will I learn?
- Find content on an ArcGIS Online organizational site that meets your project needs.
- Create and configure web maps and web apps.
- Use web maps in Microsoft Office applications.
- Share maps and other content on your ArcGIS Online organizational site.