Market Analysis using ArcGIS Business Analyst
Strictly by pre-registration only
What is this course about?
Featuring powerful analytics tools, leading-edge data, beautiful maps, and insightful reports, ArcGIS Business Analyst is a complete solution for organizations that want to gain market share, expand their business, and improve the bottom line. This course prepares you to start your own Business Analyst market analysis projects.
Are there any prerequisites?
- Some familiarity with GIS concepts may be helpful
- Completion of ArcGIS 1: Introduction to GIS or Introduction to GIS Using ArcGIS or ArcGIS Online: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge is recommended but not required
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Visualize business patterns and trends on a map.
- Prepare your data for use in a market analysis.
- Evaluate sites, markets, and customers.
- Share analysis results using maps and reports.
What can I expect?
- Course topics
Introduction to ArcGIS Business Analyst
- Grow your business with ArcGIS Business Analyst
- Variations and capabilities
- Structure and key components
- Sharing your results
- Creating Trade Areas with ArcGIS Business Analyst
Creating Data Layers for an ArcGIS Business Analyst Project
- Business analysis requires data
- Available data in Business Analyst
- Features of Business Analyst data
- Options for customization
- Create a custom data layer and variable in ArcGIS Business Analyst
Analyze Markets Using ArcGIS Business Analyst
- Market analysis
- Types of market analysis
- Tools available in Business Analyst
- Tapestry Segmentation
- Use of market analysis visualization tools on the ArcGIS Business Analyst
Site Analysis Using ArcGIS Business Analyst
- Site analysis
- Site analysis description
- ArcGIS Business Analyst for site analysis
- Site suitability analysis with ArcGIS Business Analyst
Sharing Analysis Results Using ArcGIS Business Analyst
- Sharing and the benefits of sharing
- Sharing in ArcGIS Business Analyst
- Custom reports
- Create reports in ArcGIS Business Analyst