Processing Drone Imagery using Drone2Map for ArcGIS
Strictly by pre-registration only
What is this course about?
Drone2Map for ArcGIS is new software released by Esri that is released on image processing produced from drones to produce products such as orthomosaic, DSM, 3D textured mesh, and so on. This training will discuss the advantages provided by Drone2Map for ArcGIS.
Visualisation, Editing and Analysis Course
Are there any prerequisites?
Some familiarity with drone images and basic GIS will be helpful.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Able to make 2D products such as orthomosaic and DSM
- Able to make 3D products such as 3D textured mesh
- Able to visualize the results of image processing drones to the ArcGIS Platform
What can I expect?
- Course topics
- Drone2Map for ArcGIS: Getting started
- Creating 2D products
- Creating 3D products
- Inspect asset using Drone2Map
- Drone2Map for ArcGIS: Sharing content to ArcGIS Online