Regression Analysis Using ArcGIS
Strictly by pre-registration only
What is this course about?
ArcGIS platform is a platform that can help you to process and analyse spatial data. You can easily analyse visually in determining a spatial pattern from your spatial data. To support the accuracy of your analysis, statistical analysis is needed, one of which is regression analysis.
By using ArcGIS Pro, you can combine regression analysis which can simultaneously be visualised into a map. In this training, you will also be introduced to Insights for ArcGIS which is able to do regression analysis based on web applications.
Visualisation, Editing and Analysis Course
Are there any prerequisites?
- Completion of ArcGIS 3: Performing Analysis or equivalent knowledge.
- Some familiarity with basic statistical knowledge will be helpful.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Make an equation model of several types of regression in ArcGIS Pro
- Model the regression equation in Insights for ArcGIS
- Analyse the equation results
What can I expect?
- Course topics
- Definition of regression
- Exploratory regression analysis and OLS
- Regression results interpretation and checks
Geographically weighted regression
- GWR characteristics
- When to use GWR
Regression analysis using Insights for ArcGIS
- Who can use Insights for ArcGIS?
- General description of Insights for ArcGIS
- Create regression equation model using Insights for ArcGIS
Displaying report of regression equation model using Story Maps
- Configurable apps
- Story Maps