What is this course about?
Esri Indonesia’s training course especially designed for professionals in the mining industry.
This course introduces ArcGIS workflows that support efficient mining geoscience processes. In course exercises, you will work with realistic mining data to solve problems related to mineral exploration, land management, and mine operations. You will learn how to manage, analyse, and visualise mining data in order to create reliable information that supports decision-making.
This course is designed for geoscientists, GIS analysts, and other professionals in the mining sector.
Visualisation, Editing and Analysis Course
Are there any prerequisites?
What skills will I learn?
- Organise geological data, sample data, and other mining-related datasets for efficient data management and mapping
- Create and edit data to support accurate mapping and analysis
- Apply a standard analysis workflow to produce reliable information for decision-makers
- Locate optimal areas for mineral exploration
- Visualise data and share analysis results