The management of a region’s clean water means being responsible for its timely and safe distribution.
To help ensure this, it is vital that real-time information is delivered across the organisation – to its field crews and office staff simultaneously.
This enables all involved to respond quickly and efficiently to daily challenges as well as emergency situations.
In this webinar, you will learn how location intelligence and community-based initiatives helped Indonesia’s government to increase access to water supply and sanitation services.
Please note that this webinar will be deliver in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Enabling a holistic approach with fresh insights about performance, risks, resources, and costs for optimised asset management
- Managing data collection, editing, and sharing out in the field with an easy-to-use platform that provides a single operational view
- Discovering new insights through powerful analytics, as well as detecting data-related patterns and correlations
- Increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviours among the poor and vulnerable urban population
- Demonstrating real-life cases in modern water utilities assets and networks