Beyond locating pipes and facilities, GIS can digitally transform your water utility life cycle to create real business value across the enterprise.
In this webinar, you will learn how Esri’s geospatial solutions can streamline your operations to increase situational awareness, reveal inefficiencies, and make informed decisions.
Through one dedicated platform, you will be empowered by smarter utilities to better analyse projects, deliver essential workflows, and share asset information with your stakeholders.
There will also be a 30-minute roundup* of the top picks from the 2020 virtual Esri User Conference.
Hear about the plenary highlights and get a closer look at the new features and capabilities being rolled out across the ArcGIS platform.
*Please note that this portion of the webinar will be presented in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Modernising asset management through GIS integration
- Enabling field activities with location intelligence
- Improving water utilities and services for users through location analytics
- Integrating a real-time smart system to optimise operational awareness
- What's new in ArcGIS Online including new map viewer, ArcGIS Indoors and imagery layers