Get Started with ArcGIS Dashboards
Strictly by pre-registration only
What is this course about?
Enable at-a-glance insight.
This course is for anyone who wants to present a lot of data simply and effectively using visually engaging dashboards. Learn how to display multiple data visualisations on a single screen that supports dynamic data exploration, real-time operations monitoring, and informed decision-making. The course covers dashboard types, design considerations, layout options, and techniques to organise and focus dashboard elements to meet the specific information needs of your audience.
Esri Indonesia will provide the following software to use during class:
- ArcGIS Online
- ArcGIS Dashboards
Are there any prerequisites?
Familiarity with ArcGIS Online will be helpful.
What skills will I learn?
- Add data from multiple sources to a dashboard.
- Configure dashboard elements, including maps, charts, indicators, and lists.
- Manage data display and maximize the visual impact of your dashboards.
What can I expect?
- Course topics
Using ArcGIS Dashboards to display data
- Understanding dashboard types
- Understanding dashboard benefits
- Displaying data in a dashboard
Designing in ArcGIS Dashboards
- ArcGIS Dashboards design questions
- ArcGIS Dashboards elements
- Understanding dashboard design considerations
- Modifying a dashboard layout
Configuring dashboard elements
- Working with data sources
- Adding data filters
- Using a data series
- Configuring elements
Configuring an interactive dashboard
- Interactive dashboards
- Configuring an interactive element
- Adding interactivity to a dashboard