What is this course about?
This course is designed for GIS Professionals, Map Designers, Administrators, Application Developers, GIS Managers, and other experienced ArcGIS users who want to share geographic content in web maps and web mapping applications. It’s also suitable for developers who want to incorporate GIS services and web maps into custom applications.
Learn how to efficiently share a variety of geospatial resources to an ArcGIS Enterprise portal website. This course teaches how to publish high-performing services that extend ArcGIS mapping and analytics capabilities across your organization.
Server and Web Course
Esri will provide the following software to use during class:
- ArcGIS Pro (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Enterprise
Are there any prerequisites?
What skills will I learn?
- Share content between ArcGIS portals
- Devise a sharing strategy that supports your organisation's workflows and business goals
- Share map layers, web maps, data, imagery, custom analysis tools, and ArcGIS Pro project packages
- Create map and vector tile caches to enable fast display performance